Net Lease Brokers Assist in Sale of Starbucks – Irving, Texas
- Property had short remaining lease term and NN lease with owner being responsible for roof, structure, and parking lot.
- Shifting issues with the concrete foundation of the building uncovered during feasibility period needed to be addressed.
- Seller had aggressive price point requirement.
Solutions and Services Provided:
- Net lease brokers focused on strength of tenant and excellent location in a growing market.
- Presented the asset to active investor pool and generated an offer within 5 days.
- Identified a quality buyer experienced with Starbucks that felt comfortable taking on the foundation issues associated with the property.
- Worked diligently with both Buyer and Seller to reach a price that was in line with the high market demand.
For information about how HighStreet net lease brokers and advisors can assist with your commercial real estate needs,contact us.