Investment Property Brokers Assist in Sale of Mesquite Taco Bell
- Seller had aggressive price point requirement and needed to move the property quickly so that the sale proceeds could be used to acquire an exchange asset that had already been identified.
- Outparcel property to a large retail center that had recently lost its grocery anchor tenant.
Solutions and Services Provided:
- Marketed the property throughout our nationwide investor database and received multiple offers within 48 hours of listing.
- Highlighted the historical significance of the site being successfully operated as a Taco Bell for nearly 50 years.
- Identified the ideal exchange buyer that was ready to close quickly. Transaction was completed within 3 weeks of initial offering.
- Property was sold at asking price, which established a record cap rate for a Texas Taco Bell asset.
For information about how HighStreet net lease brokers and advisors can assist with your commercial real estate needs, contact us.